Alcohol Recovery Technology – ART Dryers
IEC Thermo’s ART Dryer continuous flow process allows for safe and complete management of your post-alcohol-extracted biomass by safely removing the remaining alcohol, Ethanol, and/or Isopropyl.
Why is this important?
The ethanol extraction process, even with the best centrifuges and screw presses, will leave your hemp biomass containing residual ethanol. This ethanol-latent biomass is both dangerous and expensive.
ART dryer output
• Recovered ethanol and/or isopropyl alcohol for reuse (condensed 100% alcohol vapor)
• 100% dried post-extraction hemp biomass can be used for pelletizing, etc.
• Single, double, and quad screw systems to match your capacity needs (1000, 2000, and 4000 lb/hr feed in rates)
Delivery and Assembly
• Equipment Delivery: 10-14 weeks
• Assembly packages available
• Customer-provided Electric, Gas, and Cooling Water required