IEC Thermo Dryers Can be Customized to Meet the Needs of Your Operation.
Our team will work with you to find solutions that maximize your drying operation. All IEC Thermo dryer components are manufactured in the U.S. and are supported with assembly, commissioning, training, and service techs.
Innovation in Drying
Fluid Bed Dryer
IEC Thermo’s Fluid Bed Dryer Technology is designed with flexibility in mind. System includes adjustable weirs to control retention time and bed depth. IEC’s fluid bed can easily adjust the airflow through the system to be able to accommodate different particle sizes.
Our Fluid Bed Dryer works by lifting the solids and totally engulfing them in warm air to dry and transfer heat to the solids. Air is pressurized in the lower plenum beneath the air distribution grid, ensuring that all the material gets fluidized.
- Simple design to install and operate
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Flexible design - ability to adjust weirs and therefore bed depth
- Simple to install
- Ideal for using low grade waste heat
- Continuous flow
- Suitable for drying heat-sensitive/fragile feed materials
- Minimal maintenance requirements (no moving parts)
- Most efficient dryer design for heat transfer.
- Ideal for most solids between ⅛” and ¼” in diameter