Dryer Open Houses
See a H.E.M.P. dryer system in-person! IEC Thermo is currently hosting open houses each Monday at two different locations. The open houses start in the morning in Colorado Springs, CO and finish in the early afternoon in Frederick, CO. You are welcome to join us for one or both, each site offers unique insights in set up options. We can not guarantee that the operations will be drying on these days, but the open houses are a great opportunity to interact with an assembled drying system.
RSVP to an Open House
Features and Benefits
- Protection of your hemp crop
- Low-temperature operations with no decarboxylation or excessive loss of cannabinoids.
- All parts manufactured 100% in the U.S.A.
- Significant reduction in labor and square footage requirements with no need to hang dry!
- Flexibility of modular drying systems to meet current demand and future growth
- Minimum of moving parts – easily operated and maintained
Advanced Control Set – New for 2019
- Data Logging and Remote Access
- Real-time sensor package
- Dashboard operating system
- Automated System Startup Log
- Single Button Startup / Shutdown
- Large Animated Touch-screen Interface
- PLC and MCC delivered pre-wired
- Remote Camera Monitoring / Support
- Dryer capacities for your application – Wet feed 3000 lbs. to over 15,000 lbs. per-hour depending on the model selected
- Moisture levels reduced from 80% to under 10% in less than 2-minutes
- Continuous Feed, the biomass is never stagnant
- Propane or natural gas utilities
- Dryer system includes:
- Metered feed hopper
- Conveyor belt feed into Dryer
- Fluid Bed
- 18″ auger output
- Order-to-delivery time estimated at 16-20 weeks
System Start-up/Training Included, Professional Assembly Available
- Initial Site Visit
- System start-up and initial personnel training included (2 days onsite for system start up)
Schedule your 2019 Project Now! 2019 Systems are selling fast, please consider an early installation.
Contact Brett Schnepf at or Shawna Koch at to answer any questions you may have about the H.E.M.P. Dryer Systems or to schedule an open house visit!