Features and Benefits
- Protection of your hemp crop
- Low-temperature operations with no excessive loss of cannabinoids.
- All parts manufactured 100% in the U.S.A.
- Significant reduction in labor and square footage requirements with no need to hang dry!
- Flexibility of modular drying systems to meet current demand and future growth
- Minimum of moving parts – easily operated and maintained
Advanced Control Set – New for 2019
- Data Logging and Remote Access
- Real-time sensor package
- Dashboard operating system
- Automated System Startup Log
- Single Button Startup / Shutdown
- Large Animated Touch-screen Interface
- PLC and MCC delivered pre-wired
- Remote Camera Monitoring / Support
- Dryer capacities for your application – Wet feed 3000 lbs. to over 15,000 lbs. per-hour depending on the model selected
- Moisture levels reduced from 80% to under 10% in less than 2-minutes
- Continuous Feed, the biomass is never stagnant
- Propane or natural gas utilities
- Dryer system includes:
- Metered feed hopper
- Conveyor belt feed into Dryer
- Fluid Bed
- 8″ or 10″ auger output
- Order-to-delivery time estimated at 14-20 weeks based on model
System Start-up/Training Included, Professional Assembly Available
- Initial Site Visit
- System start-up and initial personnel training included
Schedule your 2020 Project Now!
Contact Shawna Koch at to answer any questions you may have about the H.E.M.P. Dryer Systems or to schedule an open house visit!